Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

When companies cancel orders

DrawandDuck

10 days after they sold you the merchandise and billed your credit card.....Received e-mail 10 min ago simply stating we are out of stock and your order has been canceled. I replied to ask them why was the items available for purchase on their website on the 17th, why did you bill my card for them if they were not on hand and when they are available will it be at the same price? It was only 2 cases of CCI small rifle primers that was listed in stock at the time of purchase prior to the full blown caziness started....widners has just been added to the do not purchase from list.....poor business practices.

PV is my first choice but they had everything listed as "out of stock"......That is what pisses me of...wideners site listed them as in stock which allowed me to order them....stayed on order for 10 days to boot.......They haven't replied to my e-mail yet, dobut they will.

This thread was closed because the content/topic was judged not to be in line with the rules of the Hate Forum. (mostly likely politics or shooting related..which are out of bounds)

Please review what you are..ahhh...allowed to hate. :)

Hate Forum Rules:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8097

[note: this is a generic reply]