Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

got it made

EEH

while sitting at my table drinking coffee playing music ( on radio ) Johnny Horton,Ray Price,Web Pierce,Marty Robbins,Johnny Cash,well you get it I like old country,,retired no job fine wife,DAM I GOT IT MADE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflol:

while sitting at my table drinking coffee playing music ( on radio ) Johnny Horton,Ray Price,Web Pierce,Marty Robbins,Johnny Cash,well you get it I like old country,,retired no job fine wife,DAM I GOT IT MADE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflol:

Can we move this post to a new forum....the "I hate you" forum? :devil:

Good shooting with you on Saturday Eddie. Didn't realize this was you or I would have said something. I was the big dude in the white T shirt and black shorts.

I like the fact that EEH has got to a point that I want to and that I 'hate' him for it!! I seriously hope I will someday have people hating me in the same manner! I'd Like That!

Anybody want to start an "I hate Jim thread" to make him feel better? :roflol:

Can we move this post to a new forum....the "I hate you" forum? :devil:

Good shooting with you on Saturday Eddie. Didn't realize this was you or I would have said something. I was the big dude in the white T shirt and black shorts.

Thanks Glenn,always a pleasure to shoot with top notch people,,,, another production shooter kicking my Butt.

Edited by EEH

"Out in the west Texas town of El Paso........." or,

"In May of 1942 the war had just begun, the Germans had the biggest ship that had the biggest guns......." and,

"Early one morning while making the rounds....."

When I was growing up during teh 50's my Dad used to listen to all of those guys. Add Eddie Arnold and Hank and will osundlike his playlist. I do not hate EEH as I am about one year from the same status.