Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 United States 3 Gun Amateur National Championships

Let's see if I can get this new fangled YouTube thingy to work on here.....

You will see several failures with crappy primers that had good strikes on them when we looked at them later. I could have shaved a lot of time in the house stage if I had gone supported, but had shot a similar stage unsupported and it gave me a big edge.....gambled and lost. not sure how well you can see it on the video, but the shotgun/pistol stage on the little deck in the woods (7) was shot during a TON of rain, and the stage right after it (8) was shot once the rain started to let up a little, but was muddy!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome match - Destined to be a major for the minors... Thanks so much to Ken and Larry. Between CMMG and AN3G I think it is likely I will need therapy to get the image of small steel plates out of my head from this season.

Has anyone seen the scores posted somewhere?

I snagged a pic of just the TacOps scores, but it was prior to TK's scores being added, so they weren't final

Awesome match - Destined to be a major for the minors... Thanks so much to Ken and Larry. Between CMMG and AN3G I think it is likely I will need therapy to get the image of small steel plates out of my head from this season.

Has anyone seen the scores posted somewhere?

I snagged a pic of just the TacOps scores, but it was prior to TK's scores being added, so they weren't final

Would you mind posting it? PM me if you prefer...

I was proud to be part of this! I had a blast working for all you guys and girls! I hope we can get more top level shooters to R.O. next year and put on those little stage clinics that Trap and I were doing. I know a lot of them that post all the time about doing anything to help build the sport, hopefully they will have the time. Thank you all...especially squad 6, and the folks that stood around in the rain to see first hand how the Benelli gauge works. You all are the best! See you all next year! KurtM

Edited by kurtm

The new shooters I talked to all said about the same thing. It was nice to attend a large national match without feeling threatened by the presence of folks like Jerry, Keith, Daniel...etc. competing along side them. It was a blast working the match, sorry you couldn't make it Jesse.

The new shooters I talked to all said about the same thing. It was nice to attend a large national match without feeling threatened by the presence of folks like Jerry, Keith, Daniel...etc. competing along side them. It was a blast working the match, sorry you couldn't make it Jesse.

That's a good thing! I feel the same way shooting alongside Jerry and Daniel :)

It's good to hear more new shooters are getting started.

Thanks again to Ken and Crew for taking in the Ozarks crowd.

Big thanks to sponsor like Adams Arms(my new piston AR) and Brownells.

Glad to see all the division and stage sponsors too!

I was only able to see one of the Tooth and Nail Amory guys shoot stage 6 and after that I knew I'd better finish strong or else.

The fog was a major pain Sunday morning. Not to mention the Rain on Sat.

The stages were good. Just a little bit easier than a normal Midwest match. Challenging but not a lot of time outs.

Overall an enjoyable match.

Nick

Not sure but I saw at least 4 hands go up at the briefing when Ken asked, I was near the front of the crowd, so ? ? ?

we had one in our squad, I think his name was Dean Putchinski . . . or something like that :roflol:

Just because I shoot like a rookie, doesn't mean I'm a new shooter!

It was a great match, and our squad was lucky enough to have 3 great RO's.

Thanks to Ken and Larry, and all the RO's for everything they've done to make this match happen.

And, thanks to all the awesome sponsors, that step up, match after match.