Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hurricane Frances

Hurricane Frances

***this link should update automatically

Folks, if this holds out, it is bad, bad news. As much as I try to remain positive and look on the bright side, this thing is really testing my ability to do so. And, being in my line of work, I'm used to this. :(

What if we all just stood on the east coast of Florida and blew as hard as we could? Might that not keep Frances off shore? :unsure:

It does look mean. However I really dread the first (next?) major huricane that skids along the cost and hits the mid-Altantic. It seems to happen every now and then, and I suspect most of my state would get flattened. We really dont get prepared for this things in NJ or NY. In fact a number of folks really worry about NYC getting hit, and sooner or later it should happen.

Vlad

GEEZ, here we go AGAIN!!!

Here in Central Florida we got slammed pretty hard, ok real hard. Looks like we have to buckle down for another HUGE mother f*cker ( excuse my language, but this is getting old fast)!!

Crazy stuff.....I hope for the best for all whom may be effected by this beast.

God Speed!!

Well, the upside is that there is and will be an even greater need for skilled building trades people. You need to be liscensed to operate in Florida by the way.

Also, if you've had any interest in starting a short term career as an Independent Adjustor, now would be a good time to start. You also need to be liscensed, but they may be issuing emergency licenses.

Don't come here if you have plans to scam anyone. The hammer is big, and comes down hard.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Dave. Maybe we can have breakfast at Gearge's again when you return. Halloween? Thanksgiving? Christmas?

TomB

Thanks, Tom. What year, though? 2005? I'm really kidding...