Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DAA - Rangepack Pro

Big Guy

Should I stay with my SC bag or upgrade to the bigger DDA rangepack?

I usually carry a lot of stuff and have been happy with my SC Bag for the last 6 years.

I have read a lot of older posts, but from what I see, most of the owners are happy.

Compared to a side hanging bag like the SC, how comfortable or uncomfortable is the rangepack to carry?

My Shooter's Connection bag is big enough for me, but for you...only you know. I have seen a dozen or so of the backpacks, but I've only seen one person carrying it, all the others have it mounted on some type of cart/wagon. That thing is huge and if you load it up, I wouldn't want to carry it either :)

I have one and like it. It is big but I don't think it is too big. The shoulder straps are really well padded so they are comfortable when you throw it on. I don't carry it too often but then again I never carry my SC bag either...

[quote name=kmca

' timestamp='13532

51443' post='1816664] That thing is huge and if you load it up, I wouldn't want to carry it either :)

Are you referring to the backpack or Mario's backside? :devil::surprise::goof:

Funny guy.

Need to see me now.

Already lost over 50 lbs!!

I still like mine but I carry gear for both the wife and me. I normally use the DAA cart which rocks. Sometimes I also bring the inner bag from my SC bag and leave the DAA in the vehicle as a home base and just carry the SC inner bag with ammo and bare essentials.

[quote name=kmca

' timestamp='13532

51443' post='1816664] That thing is huge and if you load it up, I wouldn't want to carry it either :)

Are you referring to the backpack or Mario's backside? :devil::surprise::goof:

Funny guy.

Need to see me now.

Already lost over 50 lbs!!

Mario, that's great to hear. :cheers: I probably will have trouble seeing you now if you turn sideways. Unfortunately, I've gained 10 of the pounds that you lost. :mellow: