Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Well no longer a Geisselle 3G trigger user.

Alaskapopo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had this issue at the begining of last year. It was my fault completely. I was using a small pin trigger in a large pin lower. The people at Geissele took care of me in less than two days. They got me the right trigger and it happened a few more times. The more I used it, the more I got used to it and it RARELY ever happens anymore. And if it does, so what? one or two extra rounds on a stage especially from a bump fire isn't gonna cost me much time in the grand scheme of things.

I haven't tried every trigger out there, but I can say I have never shot a trigger as fast as the S3G.

I had this issue at the begining of last year. It was my fault completely. I was using a small pin trigger in a large pin lower. The people at Geissele took care of me in less than two days. They got me the right trigger and it happened a few more times. The more I used it, the more I got used to it and it RARELY ever happens anymore. And if it does, so what? one or two extra rounds on a stage especially from a bump fire isn't gonna cost me much time in the grand scheme of things.

I haven't tried every trigger out there, but I can say I have never shot a trigger as fast as the S3G.

Usually a double is not big deal. But if it causes you to hit a hostage target with an errant round it could be or if you have an RO that wants to DQ you because of it.

Pat

I have had my Geissele 3G double on me a couple times in matches, but can never duplicate it on the practice range. Its ALWAYS on the last target of a position and I am either going to abandon the gun or at least pull it down to run or move. Its a bump fire because the rifle isnt into my shoulder like it ought to be. Whenever it happens, I pull the rifle into me more with my weak hand and what do you know, issue is gone. Just need to train myself to do that all the time as to not send unneeded bullets into the berm when i can use them on the next target instead.

• 4 weeks later...

The Geissele probably just got broken in and trigger pull dropped, Benny is right pulls below 3# that don't have a long pull can easily double with the loose shouldering.

AND THE PROBLEM IS? :devil:

You can control it - seek to the beginning of the video. It's my match lower with a 9mm upper, it's possible to make it happen only when you want it to...

Edited by DyNo!