Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Speed-Beez for a 617 versus DS-10

DeerfieldCurly

Looked at thier web site. Just looking at them they are similar to the DS-10. Priced competitively plus a discount based on amount of purchase. If I have the need for any more I will give them a try. I was suprised to see a holster for a S&W Model 41. Nice selection of things for the .22 shooter.

I use and recommend the DS-10, which is the original product. The maker, Dave Skrzela, is a great guy who came up with a neat concept.

I avoid and resent the Speed-Beez because it is a blatant knock-off of the original. I think it's wrong to steal other people's ideas like that.

I agree. We have bought over 40 DS-10 loaders, some in 6 shot and some in 10 shot. This was a group buy with our local shooting friends. If we need more in the future they will be the original DS-10 not a copy or knock off.

The Ds-10 is a great product. I have both the original version and Dave's improved version. The improved version holds the cartridges a bit less firmly than the original version - both work well for me.

I also have Dave's 6 shot version for use with an old K-22.

Edited by TonyT

The Ds-10 is a great product. I have both the original version and Dave's improved version. The improved version holds the cartridges a bit less firmly than the original version - both work well for me.

I also have Dave's 6 shot version for use with an old K-22.

+1 DS 10s are great, especaily for steel challenge. Very nice quality product. The belt mounted holder is a little pricy, but works at a loading tray also.