Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Classifiers ?

trp

I've shot a few matches in the last few weeks and I know there where classifiers I shot, I see the match on the uspsa site but the classifiers are not posted do they do that at another time or are they not sending them in or what? Any info would be great

Thanks

Edited by trp

If you have a a USPSA number, you will see the classifiers scores updated between the 10th and 15th of every month. There are a few exceptions around nationals time, but they are generally good about getting them done in that time frame.

If you have a a USPSA number, you will see the classifiers scores updated between the 10th and 15th of every month. There are a few exceptions around nationals time, but they are generally good about getting them done in that time frame.

So your saying that match scores will go up before those? Because I have the match from wens day night up but no classfier?

Go to your personal profile at uspsa. Toward the lower left of page you will see current classifications

. Click on detailed scores.

Yes that's where I went and there not there?..

As soon as the score keeper uploads the score they are posted on the web site.

Classifiers & Activity fees are a 2nd upload. USPSA only post classifiers once a month around the 15th of every month and thats if the activity fee's are paid.

Hope that helps. Brent

As was stated, the match results are uploaded whenever the person at the local level uploads them. Classifiers are a bit different. I've had some take two months after the match occurred to get into the data base. The classifiers have to be sent in and the fee paid by the 10th of the month IIRC, to be posted in that run of the classifier system. If it's been more than two runs of the system, I'd call the score keeper at the local match and inquire about the classifier.

Remember though, that while you pay for your matches, the folks putting them in on the local level are volunteers and have regular jobs and lives too. I try not to hound these folks as the delay is minimal if at all in most cases.

As soon as the score keeper uploads the score they are posted on the web site.

Classifiers & Activity fees are a 2nd upload. USPSA only post classifiers once a month around the 15th of every month and thats if the activity fee's are paid.

Hope that helps. Brent

This. Two separate uploads are involved, match scores appear immediately, classifiers, even if uploaded and paid for at the same time do not. HQ runs a classification database update once a month, generally as soon after the 10th as all of the classifier reports received have been entered. (There may still be clubs sending in a manual submission -- those would need to be entered at HQ.) Then the whole mess is run, percentages are calculated for all divisions/all shooters and if needed new classification cards go out in the mail....

Given the Nats schedule, I'd anticipate a delay this month, as they likely won't want a classification change in the middle of the match.....

• 3 weeks later...