Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

looking for a mag for my kimber

formernuke

I don't have a Kimber but I have yet to hear anyone have problems getting Tripps to run in their guns.

They run 100% in my sti.

I use the 10 rounders with the hybrid followers for L-10.

Edited by forddriver

I run a Kimber in single stack. Started with CMCs- for me they didn't last very long before the feed lips started to spread. I switched to wilson ETMs and I love them. Great customer service, and they eliminated magazine related issues I was having.

I have 3 Kimber .45's and I have Great Luck and zero problems with my Wilson 47D's I also have several Kimber Promags that I still use for practice without problems. I have found that Chip McCormick Powermag 10 rounders may require a bit of base plate trimming to seat in a gun with an Eb Brown mag well.

Sometimes shooters will misinterpret extractor adjustment issues or insufficient cartridge crimp as mag issues.

I've been using Kimber Pro Tac mags in my gold combat for 6 or 7 years with no problems. I did have some problems with a McC Power Mag, but it was a used mag. I was also given a 10 round Mccormick that works fine with no problems in the Kimber.

I run with Wilson Combat mags in my Kimber Ultra Raptor. Makes a huge difference in overall performance and reliability while shooting the little .45

Edited by sig228