Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

He-Man National 3-Gun Championship 2013

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted yall to hafta sling rifle AND shotgun on the all-pistol stage but got overruled... :(

jj

Sadly, he's not kidding! His face looked just like the little frowny guy when I said "no"!

You all owe me! :closedeyes:

Denise

Do you like chocalate !!!!! A little off topic but whats's a good sling for an m-1 bennilli ??

Edited by Larry LeBeau

[quote name="RiggerJJ" post="1952409" timestamp="1371664149"

JJ you need to quit staying out in the sun so long!

Thanks for looking out for us Denise.

I wanted yall to hafta sling rifle AND shotgun on the all-pistol stage but got overruled... :(

jj

[quote name="RiggerJJ" post="1952409" timestamp="1371664149"

JJ you need to quit staying out in the sun so long!

Thanks for looking out for us Denise.

jj

i think he was drinking that cheap whiskey again.

Bring it on! The tougher the challenges, the harder I'll push.

Wow this summer has gone by fast! I can hardly believe it's less than a week till I leave for the match.

Leave for the match. You make it sound like you have to fly to get there or something.

I'm working it again this year. But from Colorado Springs I could just about walk there.

Had a delicious, ass kickin practice last night at Pueblo West. 500rds rifle out to 600 with running and pushups, off hand, prone, awkward shooting possitions. It was great... and I just popped 4 ibuprofin, cuz my body is gonna linch me for such offensive behavior. I can barely walk up the stairs to my office here at work.

I'm working it again this year. But from Colorado Springs I could just about walk there.

Had a delicious, ass kickin practice last night at Pueblo West. 500rds rifle out to 600 with running and pushups, off hand, prone, awkward shooting possitions. It was great... and I just popped 4 ibuprofin, cuz my body is gonna linch me for such offensive behavior. I can barely walk up the stairs to my office here at work.

sympathy is in the dictionary. the "R" word is refrigerator wherein we keep the beer.

I'm looking for a room available in the log cabins for the He-Man shoot. I will be driving in on that Friday. Wondering if theres a group of guys that needs an extra to get a log cabin or if y'all have a bed available. Please let me know. I'm also looking for a room for the RM#G shoot as well. thanks.

I'm looking for a room available in the log cabins for the He-Man shoot. I will be driving in on that Friday. Wondering if theres a group of guys that needs an extra to get a log cabin or if y'all have a bed available. Please let me know. I'm also looking for a room for the RM#G shoot as well. thanks.

there are no cabins available for the He-Man. The Center had a prior event planned that required the use of the cabins.

post-8915-0-94811300-1371959931_thumb.jp

This is JJ ready to shoot the all shotgun stage!

He had 3 left when he was done! No....seriously...he had at least 10! :roflol:

It turns out that stage is 42 birdshot...whoops!!! :devil:

I think you guys will like it if you don't run out of ammo!

Bwahahahaha!

Denise

You counted right! And, he MAYBE had a few more than 10 left, but my story was more interesting!!!! :devil:

Oh wait a second, JJ says it's an unloaded start!!!!! :surprise: But once again, I save us all...Trapr may do that to us, but not I!!!! You get to start with your gun loaded...phew!!! I wouldn't have had room on my belt for two more carriers!!! Good grief, that man of mine has an evil streak!!!!

I had them all around my belt and I came back with one round! Wow, fun, but LONG!!!!!

Got some new launchers from Black Sheep Manufacturing and ROCKY MOUNTAIN THUNDER - by Rocky Mountain Targets...and throwers and swingers and a rabbit, and spinning things...it's a carnival!!! :goof:

Denise

You counted right! And, he MAYBE had a few more than 10 left, but my story was more interesting!!!! :devil:

Oh wait a second, JJ says it's an unloaded start!!!!! :surprise: But once again, I save us all...Trapr may do that to us, but not I!!!! You get to start with your gun loaded...phew!!! I wouldn't have had room on my belt for two more carriers!!! Good grief, that man of mine has an evil streak!!!!

I had them all around my belt and I came back with one round! Wow, fun, but LONG!!!!!

Got some new launchers from Black Sheep Manufacturing and ROCKY MOUNTAIN THUNDER - by Rocky Mountain Targets...and throwers and swingers and a rabbit, and spinning things...it's a carnival!!! :goof:

Denise

I told you to keep a JJ on a short piece of thick rope !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! without bug spray ??><<<

A buddy of mine was just remembering how he had to finish one of JJ's OMG shotgun stages by grabbed a live round off the ground, shoved it down the pipe and finished up the last swinging clay. I love it!

attachicon.gifDSC01144.JPG

This is JJ ready to shoot the all shotgun stage!

He had 3 left when he was done! No....seriously...he had at least 10! :roflol:

It turns out that stage is 42 birdshot...whoops!!! :devil:

I think you guys will like it if you don't run out of ammo!

Bwahahahaha!

Denise

Sweet, this coming from a wee open shooter.... You have to have some girth on you he man guys to hold that many rounds on ya..... No offence...... Nordic needs to make some more of those exstestion thingys to add on yer tubes >>>>>