Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Welcome to Wienerschnitzel

I'm standing in line waiting to order my 3 for $3.33 which is basically cholesterol with chili and cheese, chronic angina with chili and cheese, and heart attack with chili and cheese when this guy in front of me is asking the guy behind the counter repeatedly if they still have the veggie dog. :huh:

I ask him "are you sure they ever had that?" and the guy in front of me swears they had a sign up advertising it. Whatever :rolleyes: I'm thinking he's just suffering from meat depravation and hallucinating.

WTF!? Does this happen anywhere else?

Looks like I need to welcome myself to California again.

F'in idiots go to In N Out Burger and order burgerless burgers. This lady this morning at Starbucks Coffee ordered a soy chai. A while ago, this other lady ordered a "Grande Nonfat Caramel Macchiato with Light Vanilla" and some other ingredients/factory options I can't remember.

Learn to swim, learn to swim

A while ago, this other lady ordered a "Grande Nonfat Caramel Macchiato with Light Vanilla" and some other ingredients/factory options I can't remember.

Right ... It makes you want to tell her to save some money and instead of paying for the overpriced $5.00 tasteless coffee she should buy the $3.00 bottled water. :blink:

That is exactly why I can't go into Starbucks anymore.

Last time there:

Me: Cup of coffee, please.

Them: Grande'?

Me: No thanks, just a cup of coffee.

Them: What size?

Me: Large.

Them: OK, that will be a Grande'

Me: Oh! Leave plenty of room for milk, please.

Them: You want a Cafe' Americana' then?

Me: No, I just want a large friggin' cup of black friggin' coffee with lot's of friggin' room left for the friggin' milk! Please!

Them: That will be three dollars.

Me: That will be the last time I ever.....

BTW, Der' Wiener has the best corn dogs going. Two of those and a chili-cheeze fries and I am in Fast Food heaven.

--

Regards,

George,

Thank goodness for San Angelo! At the Starbucks here they don't even bat an eyelash when you order straight coffee with no crap in it. The only question? "Would you like room for cream or milk?" Answer: "Fill it to the top." or "You could fit a smidge more in there."

L

BTW, Der' Wiener has the best corn dogs going. Two of those and a chili-cheeze fries and I am in Fast Food heaven.

I'm with George on this one. I love DW. Problem is that if you eat there with any regularity, the pounds just pile on. Once a week is about right.

I'm right there with you guys...

...to the extent that friends have drawn an erroneous connection between two completely independent facts:

1) There is exactly one DW in the state of Washington, and it is in the town of Everett.

2) I live in Everett

;-)

Bruce

The only problem with Starbucks: They have yet to figure out that not everyone likes their coffee really dark, bitter, and full of acid......

How about some light roasts......

It's too bad because they make some great pastry to go with the coffee.....