Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IPSC Fashion Police

slavex

rob it helps to repel the water from the body when the person has a cooler dumped on them :D . you know what the next big fashion thing in shooting is going to be right. have your pantlegs drag behind you a foot and half ;) . try to figure out who i am.

him I'm betting you and I worked the trenches together, and also happened to be at the same club where the young lady was making the very strange fashion statement with the pant legs! so that nails it down to two or three people. Gonna need more hints!

I shoot in those tight underarmor shirts....They don't move for the entire match, very aerated, and actually pretty comforatable.

hahahahahaha - i saw it on jake @ area 3 - dude can you breath in there? and you'd wonder why everybody in our squad kept touching you - hahaha :lol:

The long sleeve T shirt, for those times when you want to look ever so slightly more formal than you would with a regular T shirt.

But it doesn't have that cool silkscreened logo that magically transforms a $2 cotton rag into a $20 fashion statement, so you gotta wear you trendy T over the long sleeved one.

• 2 weeks later...