Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Juniors

BDH

There are few things that make me happier than seeing a Junior win at any level. However, seeing BJ win Top A Open at Area 3, was special as I have watched him come up over the past few years. :D

Congratulations to all of the Juniors, and the up and coming Juniors. :D:D You guys are the best! Keep shootin!

ps. BJ, are your offering instruction yet? If so, tag me (of course, I could be a challenge you might not be ready to take on... :lol: ).

I do not want to take this thread to the "What I Hate". But I met a fellow and his two sons this past weekend. They drove 2 hours to shoot at a club that offered a discount for Juniors. His home club will not perform this service to the future of our sport. They spent the extra money on gas to support a club that will support them. I really enjoy watching young shooters progress and pass up an old man like me. Like I told them I look forward to the day I see them in "Front Sight". I say Congratulations to all of the Juniors out there and to the parent who makes the experience happen for them.

Thanks guys! I can't tell you how much I appreciate the kind words about myself and other juniors. At the two matches I shot this weekend, I was lucky enough to shoot with several other juniors on both days and had a blast. I was very surprised when Manny called my name for 1st A class in Open. I hope I can keep the steam rolling for the rest of the year.

I'd also like to thank my sponsors, without whom I would still be fighting my equipment, and not able to focus fully on my shooting. Bob Londrigan at Brazos Custom, Beven Grams at Grams Engineering, Henry Swartout at HSSH Inc, and of course my first sponsor, Phil Strader of Shooter's Paradise. If you see one of them, take the time to shake their hand in thanks for the support that they have given to the sport.

Denise and I worked stages 5 and 6 at Area 3 and BJ was a sight to behold, even if he did squeak a mike in the mix. I especially enjoyed either JJ or KC yelling to BJ after he finished, "BJ, sometimes you got to hit the brakes, man!".

There whole squad was a pleasure to have on the range. Well, except for Ken Hicks, he is never a pleasure. :D:P:D

Arnie

Hoping the A4 Director reads this.