Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Western States Single Stack Championship?

So I have some airline vouchers I need to use up, and the tix have to be booked by next month. Has anyone heard anything about whether the WSSSC is going to happen in 2013? Is it going to be the last weekend in January again?

(I have tried to contact Steve H. a couple times by email and PM, and I don't think my messages are getting through to him.)

So I have some airline vouchers I need to use up, and the tix have to be booked by next month. Has anyone heard anything about whether the WSSSC is going to happen in 2013? Is it going to be the last weekend in January again?

(I have tried to contact Steve H. a couple times by email and PM, and I don't think my messages are getting through to him.)

Mike,

Email contact with Steve has always been somewhat sporadic. You may try to get a hold of Polle. She is statqueen here on the forum and you can find more contact info on the Rio Salado website under the Desert Classic link.

Good luck!

Chuck

ETA: I suggest that you email Polle since I don't think she hangs out here much...

Edited by ChuckS

I haven't seen this match on USPSA's website. Is this a recognized uspsa match? Either way it looks like a fun match, and I'm going to sign up for it.

It is a USPSA match run under USPSA rules. No classifier that I remember and the match is not used as a classifier. It's pretty much the best level-1 on steroids you will ever shoot. There will be speed shoots, field courses and be sure to know your POI for 50 yards. :devil:

Hope you can go!

Chuck

Mike,

I talked to Polle today. She is supposed to get a hold of Steve this evening. Word should be out soon.

Later,

Chuck

Thanks Chuck. On your advice, I have been PM'ing with her also. Hopefully we can get it all figured out! Normally it would be no problem to wait until the match announcement comes out, but we have this deadline coming up and need to get our tickets booked.

I haven't seen this match on USPSA's website. Is this a recognized uspsa match? Either way it looks like a fun match, and I'm going to sign up for it.

It's a friggin' great match! I've shot the last couple years and I'm a loyal WSSST customer as long as they're willing to run the event.

• 3 weeks later...

HI Guys,

don't get here much anymore, but just read all the posts.......Carmoney, sorry for not getting back to you.....never saw anything until I got on here today...YES, there will be a match, and I am attaching the Match Application....I will make another post and attach it there as well.

Look forward to seeing you all in Jan. 2013.......if you have any questions, please let me know......I will get here every few days.

Steve

11th WSSSC 2013.doc