Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

National demonize gun owners day

John Thompson

What I want to know is why the anti's have such a strong voice?

I'm convinced that we, the lawful gun owning public, outnumber them 3 to 1 - how the hell to they have the power to influence us???  Someone splain to the blonde please :)

It is a matter of a bunch of turds with a college degree and no real job. They have the time to go protest. The rest of us actually have jobs and work for a living. I'm convinced that most of these idiots have too much education and no common sense. They think that they are superior to the rest of us. They want to save us from our own stupidity.

The deal is that the Anti people have a martyrdom complex.  They think that somehow, if they sacrifice themselves, they will be closer to God.  In a sense, they have the same mentality as a suicide bomber.  They have chosen self-sacrifice as the way to deal with conflict, which is fine for them, but I am NOT fine with them sacrificing their kids or anyone else for their "cause."  

They've made a dicey choice, and they know it, so what they need is Social Validation of their choice to make it right in their mind.  It's just like people who get religion all of the sudden - you'd better do it too, or you're not a friend anymore.   Since one typically can't attract a lot of friends to the Hari Kari Club, one is left with making "friends."

Well, it's tough to convince most grown adults to take a bullet in the head on the path to holiness, so another tact is necessary.  These people aren't stupid.  They've resorted to using the most effective brainwashing tool known to man:  peer pressure among children.  Kids will do damn near anything just to fit in.  It's amazing that no one will publicly admit what this program really amounts to.  

This is all part of a 30 year effort to undermine America by turning kids stupid.  When I was in school, I got tracked into the "gifted child" program, which was nothing more than legalized brainwashing as implemented by the liberal intelligentsia.  They would literally force us to watch brainwashing films that were straight out of Orwell's 1984.  There'd be a picture of a crying baby immediately followed by a picture of the business-end of revolver firing.  Amazingly enough, out of 30 kids sitting in a room, I was the only one that was even vaguely aware that I was being manipulated.  (I don't respond well to authority figures.)  It was a depressingly "successful" program.  Keep in mind, we were segregated by IQ, so we were the "cream" of the crop.  Out of that, I was the ONLY child who questioned the instructors wisdom (which, of course, made me "stupid&quot.  What this means, is that the desire to "fit in" will overpower any other rational thought or objective view of right and wrong - no matter how intelligent the victim.  It's works very much like the Hitler Youth.

So now that the intelligentsia has f'ed up 2% of the kids in America, it's time to go after the other 98%.  Based on my experience, it will be a resounding, unfortunate success.  Sorry for not having any cheerier thoughts on the subject.

E

(Edited by EricW at 2:31 pm on April 27, 2002)

Quote: from EricW on 3:29 pm on April 27, 2002

they have the same mentality as a suicide bomber.   

That's a homicide bomber if they kill more than just themselves.   Suicide bomber sounds too noble!  I hate the way the media portray them.  Why not call them the stupid scum sucking cowardly dirtbags that they are.

Alright I did a little research:

1.  www.paxusa.org/ask.html  is the perp. Includes list of sponsors.

2.  They do want a week

3.  As one guy puy it: "Can I establish a non-profit group and call it  National Mind your Own F@@King Business Day?"

(Edited by John Thompson at 1:26 am on April 30, 2002)