Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shotgun TecLoader Pouches

Mark R

Hey folks, I just switches to open shotgun this year and need some input on how you mount your 2 stick Tec Loader pouches to your belt or leg. I run a Benelli M2 and just picked up the Safariland ELS belt system. I have everything I need mounted on my belt except the speed loader pouches... Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Pictures work great too if you have any.

Rockcastle is right around the corner.

Thanks!

a true open cherry here, but safriland makes a drop leg tek loader holder for that belt of yours.

to anwser the question i myself am still figureing that out.

Google "CCW Shotgun Tecloader pouch" and you should find at least a couple places selling them. Holds 8 tecloaders, is dropped off the belt so it doesn't take a lot of real estate there, is secured at the leg, is comfortable, easy on/easy off, and are only about 40 bones. They are worth a look.

The stock two stick pouches used to have velcro belt attachments which made them real easy to get on/off if you only needed a couple reloads on a stage, the new ones seem to have sewn in belt loops but could be modified by someone who can sew if you want to make them easier to get on/off the belt.

I got an ELS belt a few weeks ago and really like it. Hope it all works out for you.

Google "CCW Shotgun Tecloader pouch" and you should find at least a couple places selling them. Holds 8 tecloaders, is dropped off the belt so it doesn't take a lot of real estate there, is secured at the leg, is comfortable, easy on/easy off, and are only about 40 bones. They are worth a look.

Thanks! I just ordered one from Midway...$40.

• 5 months later...

What is everyone doing with the velcro straps on the CCW pouch? I don't find them usefull, in fact they seem to just be in the way. Are others finding the same thing or something different?

Sew a piece of web strap on the back of it to make a belt loop. Puts the loaders at a better height.