Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Heat

mattwaage

The whole thing about heat and clothing is lost on me. I live in a summer resort area where it is common place to see women in Bikini's on the street in certain areas.

With heat comes thinner clothing. Give me a good surprise rain storm any day. It makes the area one big wet tee shirt contest :surprise:

The whole thing about heat and clothing is lost on me. I live in a summer resort area where it is common place to see women in Bikini's on the street in certain areas.

With heat comes thinner clothing. Give me a good surprise rain storm any day. It makes the area one big wet tee shirt contest :surprise:

+1000!!

I came out of work today to a balmy 98* and 20% humidity. It felt great :devil:

The whole thing about heat and clothing is lost on me.

+1

Being a fairly recent escapee from the frozen tundra I well know that some 'bodies' are much more suited for those climates that allow layers of clothing to uh,,, de-accentuate certain proportions. This is a symptom of excessive exposure to your mothers demand to, 'bundle up'. Not good...

Of course every action does have a reaction. This 'reaction' can be witnessed every spring break when the locals accidentally glance out at their prized beach area and gasp, 'Oh my gawd, why just why!?!?!'

hehehe

Bring on the HEAT!!!

Something wrong with you heat lovers...

Dont you know sweat ruins firearm finishes?! I mean, that should be reason enough

Stainless for hot days! :devil:

I have got to say that here it is nice in that we cool off 30-40 degrees every night.