Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P KKM barrel picture

open67

Could some one post a picture of there KKM barrel from there M&P 9L or Pro. Would like to see what one looks like. Been waiting for the bar sto barrels from apex but am getting impatient. Mine shoots pretty well but would like to see if I could get a little better accuracy.

Google can be your friend! :)

Here's a link to a barrel that fits the Glock but is the same as the M&P barrel in looks.

I will go on the record and say that KKM Barrels are the ONLY barrel that I will consider as a true 'Match' barrel for the M&P. Call them up and ask them about their machining process. All other companies turn their's out on traditional equipment, and KKM uses a state of the art, automated process.

http://www.policestore.com/.aspx/sid=44424/pid=12690/Product/MATCH-GRADE-BARREL-FOR-GLOCK-?mc_id=p150000&source=cj

Edited by roostershooter

Sadly they only make drop in barrels for the M&P. I have had KKM barrels in several 1911s and they are great but a drop in barrel in nothing but a crap shoot it might be better then factory it might not. Remember the biggest part of a good shooting barrel is fit. Gunsmith barrels can be fit perfectly to your gun, drop in barrels???????

• 2 weeks later...

RWF,

Nice mods to the wife's gun. Did you start with the Julie Golob edition to get the pink backstraps or did you find those somewhere? if so can you share?

My wife is already asking about them,

Mike

• 1 month later...