Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Microsoft Tablet

outerlimits

I think its really funny how the Microsoft version stopped working in the middle of the demonstration. "Its easy to use....... uuuhhh........ Hold on......... Screw it I will just grab another one". :roflol:

I'm cynical whenever Microsoft does a hardware reveal. Other than XBox and the Microsoft Mouse I don't think any of their hardware has ever hit critical mass.

I really can't believe Steve Ballmer hasn't been outed by the MS shareholders. MS has never had a good focus and roadmap for where their technology is heading. They've always thrown a bunch of stuff (chairs even) against the wall to see what sticks. Which ends up with them playing catch-up for often than innovating. Since Gates left it's gotten even worse.

Edited by blind bat

Screw it I will just grab another one". :roflol:

I suppose they can include two of those into each box they sell. So, they users all could do the same trick. :D

Edited by euxx

Screw it I will just grab another one". :roflol:

I suppose they can include two of those into each box they sell. So, they users all could do the same trick. :D

Just like buying an old Jaguar...one to drive while the others in the shop??

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to withdraw my earlier comments (many years ago) that the English never got into computers because there was not room on a desk for a drip tray.

looks like MS have solved the drip tray problem, but bugger all else.