Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Congratulations Spook!

RogerT

Congratulations, Bjorn.

The rest of us could of course not keep up with your speed, you left us eating dust (or actually eating mud) on all stages except when the shooting was made standing or sitting still, then I was the next runner up on those stages.. :P

(And since the Nederlands isn't counted in the Nordic Championship I made third place on my first ever Revolver match..... I think this is a discipline for me... B) .)

Thanks you guys !!!! :) Awesome match! Great stage designs. BAAAAAD weather :wacko:

Roger, I was wondering where I dropped those points ;) Good job on the chair stage. I thought I had that one in my pocket :unsure:;)

Too bad I did not get to talk to you very much at the match. It was fun meeting some of the other Enos people: Even, Dalmas and Tim the RD from Denmark.

Thanks again. I hope to do as good at the Europeans in three weeks.

Hi Spook, it sure was fun again shooting together and camping together with the dutch delegation in that well.... typical Nordic weather? :P

RogerT sure did a good thing getting some points of you!

Like we talked in the car during that little trip back home ;) for some 10 hours...

Fun match, nice people too and a good opportunity to test the developed skils during your training towards the europeans.

Greetings

Adrie

Congrats Björn & RogerT.

I'm happy you liked the match, we sure put some blood / sweat and tears into building it. the weather wasn't good but at least it didn't start to pour down until the last squad was on the last stage.

See ya in tabor...

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes when no is watching me, I also look at the 627's, and wonder how nice it might be to have a couple of extra rounds to put downrange.

I know that it would be very nice at our Steel Match. 8 rounds doesn't put a shooter at much of a disadvantage, if the reloads are great.

Are you looking at a 38/357 or 38 Super?

I must say I have shown some interest in the 625 .38 super. It seems like a great steel shooting revolver. Problem is that steel games in Holland allow only six shooters. So that would mean I'd buy it for the Steel Challenge only :(

I think I'd be better off investing in one of them "auto-loaders" to compete in Standard/Limited ;)