Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

really BAD movies on Syfy channel

I tried to watch Sharktopus a couple weeks ago. Failed miserably! I just couldn't watch it.

I like bad OLD scifi, so maybe I'll try again in 40 years. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If you like vintage bad scifi like I do, check out 'Frankenstein meets the Space Monster' (has nothing to do with THAT Frankenstein) and 'Robot Monster'.

It just doesn't get any better (worse) than these.

Used to be a show called Mystery Science Theater. I haven't seen it in years. A guy and two robots(yes it was a strange show) sit and watch horrible old sic fi movies and poke fun the whole time. I don't know if it can be found online but it was some seriously funny stuff. The ad lib and the crappy sci fi. If you like to laugh and love the worst movies ever made you should try and find it. Maybe I'll take a look for it.... Oh wow I guess it was more popular than I knew! Mystery Science Theater 3000 When they made fun of Godzilla, oh man I don't think I have ever laughed so hard. :roflol:

Let's not forget Mega Shark vs. Crocosaurus! Amazing bit of film there. I heard Michael Bay is doing the sequel....

Oh don't get me started on the reptilian ridiculousness....

OK - I admit it. Movies like these are one of my guilty pleasures. :roflol:

Used to be a show called Mystery Science Theater. I haven't seen it in years. A guy and two robots(yes it was a strange show) sit and watch horrible old sic fi movies and poke fun the whole time. I don't know if it can be found online but it was some seriously funny stuff. The ad lib and the crappy sci fi. If you like to laugh and love the worst movies ever made you should try and find it. Maybe I'll take a look for it.... Oh wow I guess it was more popular than I knew! Mystery Science Theater 3000 When they made fun of Godzilla, oh man I don't think I have ever laughed so hard. :roflol:

MST3K is the only thing that made those movies watchable. Without the robot dialogue, there is no way I could have sat through many of those movies.

Fun Stuff. I like the old 50's "B" monster movies. "Beach girls and the Monster", etc... Stupid funny.

The 80's had some good ones.... "Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-a-rama".. "Spaceship"....CLASSICS!!

A great Stupid-Hilarious spoof... "The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra".