Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My new Open Gun

rtr

marsh1.jpg

marsh2.jpg

marsh3.jpg

Built by John Brandstatter. Major 9. STI slide, frame, barrel, Brazos comp. Koenig hammer, EB beavertail and safety, EGW sear. Dawson scope mount, CMORE scope.

Thanks very much to Brandstatter for building it, Tom Freeman for helping me understand what parts I needed and getting me a deal on them, Bob Londrigan for getting me the short block kit quickly.

I almost don't dare to admit it, but since some weeks the dark side is pulling on me.

At a major match I RO-ed some weeks ago I shot a few open blasters, and it could have been that I might have possibly amused myself a little bit with them ;) .

But of course I cannot admit that in broad public since I find all guns with batteries and compensators for a lousy PF 160 sissy guns :P .

I'm a real man, I shoot a plastic-fantastic G17 with PF 150 in PD B) .

So now I cannot admit that shooting those open blasters actually was quite some fun, can I ? :P

Anyway, your gun really looks cool, that must be fun to shoot !

Garfield up until now I've only shot and owned Glocks, including a 17 in production. Once you shoot an Open gun its hard not to buy one. So if your salivating over these pictures, close your eyes, and do not shoot any open guns:)

Great looking gun! :D

I will resist the DARK SIDE!

:wacko::blink::wacko::blink: