Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Canyon creek trigger job!

trp

So I was just wondering how happy I'm going to be with the trigger job iam getting from Rich at canyon creek? Should get it back in a few weeks and I can't wait!! Anyone else have one from Rich on there 1911???

I just got my TRP back from Rich and it's the best trigger I've ever had. I've had him do work on a number of 1911's and XDMs. All have been great. You'll be pleased.

I know Rich personally and have had 2 XDs, 2 XDm, a 38 super built and my son bought a 40 springfield single stack from him. He does superb work. I have never been happier with all his work. I was at his shop in May, just after the Single Stack Nationals and he is expanding.

Just shot my XDm 5.25 for the first time in competition and it was flawless. Grnated this was my first match but I've been shooting Springfields for years and the difference is like night and day(keep in mind I've always liked Springfields triggers). Rich did a bunch of custom work 4-5 years ago on my wife's sub compact and that too has been perfect. Good choice in my book!