Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Howdy from SW Fla!

EyePeeled

This is my official "introduce yourself" thread. Thanks for having me!

I am fixin to pull the trigger on a new Dillon 550B and push the single stage aside. I was really interested in the RCBS Pro 2000, and still am but it seems to be considerably more $ and very limited definitive info on it so I have given up on it and will be going with the Dillon. The only reason(s) I was considering RCBS is that RCBS is all I have ever used (not that that matters) and the fact that it has 5 stations. I think that sounds like I am "settling" for a Dillon, I am not, I am sure I will be very happy with the Dillon.

Thanks again!

Thanks, everybody! I will be ordering from Brian. I was in a "should I or shouldn't I" situation. I work out of state in the summer and really wanted to order but I was afraid it wouldn't get to me before I have to leave. So, I am waiting until next week to order. I would really hate to get that free shipping and then have to have my cousin forward it to me. I am developing patience through this.

Splashdown: From Florida to Washington State?! From one extreme to the other!

Bshooter: I am in Cape Coral. I can get to Rotonda, where you are faster in my boat than I can drive there. In the general area anyhow. I shoot at Cecil Webb outdoor range quite a bit.

Splashdown: From Florida to Washington State?! From one extreme to the other!

Yes, it was a 3400 mile drive. I wanted to get as far away from South Florida as I could and still remain in the lower 48! I much prefer the weather up here. (Dislike heat)