Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

125 is the pf for uspsa right ?

kevinm

125 is the minimum. What gun are you shooting? Sometimes trying to get to minimum PF will hinder the operation of the gun. Will the gun go to slide lock on the last shot? Are the empties ejecting properly? Minimum is not always optimum.

I would bump it up so it is always in the 130+ range. If you shoot major and go 164.9 you loose points by shooting minor. You shoot minor and go 124.9 and you just wasted your money as your score isnt even displayed. I would make sure every single round has a PF that will be minor not just an average

I would bump it up so it is always in the 130+ range. If you shoot major and go 164.9 you loose points by shooting minor. You shoot minor and go 124.9 and you just wasted your money as your score isnt even displayed. I would make sure every single round has a PF that will be minor not just an average

+1 :cheers:

It would suck bad enough to claim major, and be scored minor, but, it would suck even more to shoot for "Fun" especially if you spent big bucks on travel, and match fee. :sick: