Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Iowa (Des Moines) CZ Shooters

brbanks1

Good morning all! Im looking to speak/chat it up with some CZ owners in/ near the Des Moines area. Im in the market for a TS and Shadow and would love to see/fondle one first person.

Thanks in advance for your responses!!

Sweet!! I was up there last Tuesday night only as a spectator, Everybody I met was really nice!! I will definitely be back up next week to check things out again. I am currently shooting a Walther PPQ and looking to get rid of it, its and awesome gun just a little small for my hands.

Regards

I just started shooting the CZ TS March 2012. I am relatively new to USPSA also, just started two years ago. BHPC will have a 6 classifier match May 28th that I'll be at, if you want to handle it. I found my TS used in the USPSA classified section.

If you havent had your fill. Ill be working the Jax Outdoor range day (june 16th at Ames Ikes) and bring my CZ shadow down from Mason City. Im still paying for it, so it should be brand spankin new.

If you havent had your fill. Ill be working the Jax Outdoor range day (june 16th at Ames Ikes) and bring my CZ shadow down from Mason City. Im still paying for it, so it should be brand spankin new.

Thanks so much, I will make an effort to attend the shoot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Just traded up to a TS in 9mm. Not a serious uspsa limited player but I went twice this year with my 75b ( then I ran out of ammo and haven't been back yet). I'd like to find more places to practice things like the plate track and footwork while moving in the stages, but there didn't seem to be a lot of options for most suburban guys. Thoughts? Also, specific to the TS, what gear are you running for matches? I'd like to see what options are out there for limited/open. Thanks!

I have a shadow on order from CZC that I will be running in Cedar Rapids and Waterloo next year. It will be in production division. If you come to either on of these monthly matches there will usually be at least one but usually two guys running tac sports in limited division. If you decide to shoot limited .40 s&w is the way to go. If you decide production is the way you want to go just make sure its on the USPSA production approved list before buying it.

Edited by bigfish