Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Knife Box

firewalker

Lynn,

Save me the trouble and point to the one you nearly severed my hand with that nifty draw of yours :huh:

I'd bet it was either the 9th, 10th, or 11th knife from the bottom in the second photo, left row. ;)

the benchmade kriss blade bali comes with a scalpel sharp warning. First thing one of my friends does is flip it, forgetting its double edged and whack

ER visit later he is good as new.

the kooi-kutter is the 9th(emerson commander) one on the second photo on the left side. good job 300lb.

roger, chicks love scars! cya at the tenn. state match, i'll try to hook you up with another one....just kidding :ph34r:

lynn

Ah yes there she is...Can't wait 'til next month to meet another one of those beauties. Let's make it after the match so I don't have to shoot the whole thing strong hand only due to pre match extremity loss :D

Next time the wife "wonders aloud" why I have so many knives I am going to show her Lynn's pics. Nice collections guys.

I am rarely very far from my Benchmade Osbourn. Even though I almost always carry my Leatherman Wave as well, I just don't like the blades in that and they sure don't hold an edge like the Benchmade will.

My osbourne is better than american express. Never leave home witout it.

Just don't try to carry it into the statue of liberty. They frowned on that. Like a redneck from MD would know that you can't carry a knife.