Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

$$ TF Dagger 3G Prize Breakdown $$

Competitors,

Here is the cash payback breakdown for the Task Force Dagger 3 Gun Championship being hosted at AIM on June 16th and 17th. We are offering $6,000 in cash payback, and these numbers are based on our estimate of 80 shooters in Tac Optics, 25 in Tac Irons, and 20 in Open. If the percentage of shooters in each division changes, these numbers will be adjusted to reflect the change. The $6,000 will still be offered, but we need to keep the percentage of payout proportional to the number of entries in the respective division.

There will be offerings on the prize table that have a value of much more than $1,000, and if a shooter wishes to place their check on the table and take that item instead, they will have that option. The check will remain on the prize table for another competitor to take if they choose. I will keep everyone updated on depth of the prize table as more items arrive.

Entries will continue to be taken over the phone with credit card or debit payment, or through mail via check of money order.

Tac Optics

1st- $1,000

2nd- $500

3rd- $400

4th- $300

5th- #200

6th- $150

Tac Irons

1st- $700

2nd- $400

3rd- $300

4th- $150

Open

1st- $700

2nd- $400

3rd- $300

High MIL/LE

$250

High Lady

$250

Dustin Rademacher, Training Director

American International Marksmanship Academy, LLC

P.O. Box 567

Blakely, GA 39823

912.704.6994 mobile

drademacher@aimacademyga.com

Edited by Rademacher

Dustin,

May Retired Army, enter as Military?

Regards,

Jack Travers

US Army (Ret)

5th SFG(A)!!!

Good question:)

Yes, we will allow anyone that has officially retired form the military or been honorably discharged due to service related injury/dissability to enter as military. The same will go for retired or dissabled law enforcement personnel. Thanks for bringing that up, sorry for not noting that before.

Competitors,

Here is the cash payback breakdown for the Task Force Dagger 3 Gun Championship being hosted at AIM on June 16th and 17th. We are offering $6,000 in cash payback, and these numbers are based on our estimate of 80 shooters in Tac Optics, 25 in Tac Irons, and 20 in Open. If the percentage of shooters in each division changes, these numbers will be adjusted to reflect the change. The $6,000 will still be offered, but we need to keep the percentage of payout proportional to the number of entries in the respective division.

There will be offerings on the prize table that have a value of much more than $1,000, and if a shooter wishes to place their check on the table and take that item instead, they will have that option. The check will remain on the prize table for another competitor to take if they choose. I will keep everyone updated on depth of the prize table as more items arrive.

Entries will continue to be taken over the phone with credit card or debit payment, or through mail via check of money order.

Tac Optics

1st- $1,000

2nd- $500

3rd- $400

4th- $300

5th- #200

6th- $150

Tac Irons

1st- $700

2nd- $400

3rd- $300

4th- $150

Open

1st- $700

2nd- $400

3rd- $300

High MIL/LE

$250

High Lady

$250

Dustin Rademacher, Training Director

American International Marksmanship Academy, LLC

P.O. Box 567

Blakely, GA 39823

912.704.6994 mobile

drademacher@aimacademyga.com

If you shoot on Saturday and happen to place in a paying slot, will you mail the check, or do you have to be present on Sunday to take something home? Or can someone go to the prize table for you?

Hurley

Hurley I'm sure you can shoot on Sat. and still get something. I'll make sure you get what you earn. Bring a good crew because this is going to be fun! However, it would be cool for you to stay and visit Sat. night. I've gotta shoot on Sunday.

How are you doing the prize table? If you shoot Saturday do you have to remain Sunday to walk the table or is it a drawing?

The prize table will be order of finish as per division and special category. You can choose someone to be present to collect for you, or give me a preferance list and I can ship the item.