Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Public Ranges

BobS761

I had people start shooting while I was downrange at the national forest range near Blacksburg, VA. They had acknowledged a cease fire to change targets, went and set up their beer cans at 10 yards, then cut loose while several people including me were at 100 yards... Everyone started yelling and waving, they stopped shooting and yelled back that it was OK, we were not in their way....

The people who are in front of the bench that holds all their supplies and shoot up their target. After emptying the mag they turn around and sweep everybody. You tell them to keep the muzzle down range, and they say what's the problem the gun is empty!! :angry2:

Not really a hate, but some folks scare the bejesus out of me! :surprise:

You've been spoiled by seeing the wonderful gun handling discipline that shooters in USPSA and IDPA teach and preach.

Me Too!

I don't shoot anywhere where others shoot in the same pit/firing line unless they are fellow USPSA shooters.

This thread was closed because the content/topic was judged not to be in line with the rules of the Hate Forum. (mostly likely politics or shooting related..which are out of bounds)

Please review what you are..ahhh...allowed to hate. :)

Hate Forum Rules:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8097

[note: this is a generic reply]