Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LiveShots @ Noveske-CO State MultiGun

Coverage of the Noveske-Colorado State MultiGun Championship will commence at approx 10am MT

Click the icon below to go to the BritinUSA LiveShots page

liveshots_Noveske.png

Video links will appear in the box to the left, the links will update automatically when a new video is added, there is no need to hit REFRESH on your browser (it can slow down the process).

Select the video link with a single-click to open the video on the same page, click outside the video frame to return to the main page (or hit the X icon).

The most recent video is always shown at the top of the column.

You will need the Quicktime plug-in to view the videos.

Information about the match progress will be shown in the scrollable panel on the right, this also updates automatically.

Clicking the sponsor logo at the bottom of the screen will take you to the sponsor's website.

Please post any feedback on LiveShots to this topic.

Thank you

NOTE: Some rainfall has left the access road to the range 'Rector Leader Road' rather slick. Please watch your speed when driving for the first 1-2 miles until you get a feel for the road conditions.

We had some issues today with Internet connectivity but I found a place on the range where the reception is usable. Tomorrow I will be focusing on the stages that are near that area, that being Stages 3-6.

We have some images up from Stage 7 at Images

The range crew did an exceptional job rebuilding all the stages after a brutal wind/rain storm tore through the range last night. Some stages resembled a trailer park after a tornado but the lakes were drained, the walls put back up and the barrels that ended up 100 yards over the berms were all located and put where they belong.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to post videos a little faster...

Edited by BritinUSA

I'll start with some coverage on Stage 4, 5 and 6 and then cut back to 3 or 4 and pick up some other squads. Around lunch-time I will try and get an idea of who is winning the match and try an focus on those shooters to ensure we have a record of the top shooters.

Pretty sure he was referring to some of the audio from JR's stage 7 run.

Wow that's very cool!! The video I watched needs a rating system, lol!

Thank you

I've removed that video...

Once I collate all the video together after the match I'll see if I can blank out the language. I could not hear it on the range at all, I have an excellent shotgun mic on the camera and it can obviously pick up more than my ears can.

Wtf did I just see with don bednorz on stage 5? Did his gun belt come undone and his pistol swivel around? Scary!

Yes, the handgun had a magazine inserted but no round is chambered for the start of this stage. Each shooter would draw and rack their handgun after dumping the shotgun in the barrel.

Still having some issues with some of the videos. I suspect that the some of the files were corrupted due to the network connectivity problems at the range.

So far none of Gordon's videos are working... I will try re-uploading them.

EDITED TO ADD:

Gordon's Videos are now fixed... If there are any others that do not play, please let me know

Thanks

Edited by BritinUSA

THANKS so much to Paul for the excellent coverage!

The "Run # Name" videos at the top of the list are of the "bracket racing style" shoot-off. The winner ran the stage just .06 seconds over his dial time and won a Noveske rifle with a Burris Optic. Awesome Geoff!

Whats matches are you planning in filming in the future? Is there a fee for your services or how does this cool deal work out?

Coverage all depends on network connectivity at the range, the current plans are Single Stack Nationals, and Double Tap in June.

The videos are free for anyone to watch, the cost of providing this is expensive, mostly travel/hotel and vacation time. I doubt that anyone would pay me enough for me to even break even on it.