Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Shadow Custom Dual Tone

Joshg

Does anyone know if this is a discontinued item? I haven't seen them on czcustom or anywhere else other than CZ-USAs website.

I may be picking up a new shadow soon and figured I'd go for the original look since I already have a black one.

Thanks!

I have 2 of them but have not seen them in a while....I have never seen any but mine.....

I thing top two on Left

photo.jpg

Nice looking guns! That's a lot of hardware... Thanks for the info.

A Champion...very cool

sorry for the drift.

Jim

any chance you can shoot a photo of the recoil spring. Someone was telling it is different than the standard CZ recoil springs and was needing a replacement. I did not know and I couldn't help him. THANKS!

I am out of the country right now....be back Tuesday....It is a flat spring and I have not been able to get mine out as of yet...I have had to clean around it....

To me it is one of the best guns I have ever shot....I am going to get a dot on it and put in open,,.....It is 40 and I loose a few rounds but it would be worth it...

Hum....i talked to Rob earlier this year and he said it was because it just didn't fit into any class good. It is 40 so you don't have the mag capacity and it can't shoot limited since it has the comp on it.

I have had nothing but good to say about it. I want a dot on it. It is fast and flat. I am looking for someone to put mount on it now.

Hum....i talked to Rob earlier this year and he said it was because it just didn't fit into any class good. It is 40 so you don't have the mag capacity and it can't shoot limited since it has the comp on it.

I have had nothing but good to say about it. I want a dot on it. It is fast and flat. I am looking for someone to put mount on it now.

I think he was referring to the finish.

Discontinued due to durability issues per talking with Angus....

Mick

I'm sure this is the reason. Mine has a lot of wear on it after a year of use. The dust cover and trigger guard have bare shiny metal showing. I don't really mind as it shows I practice.