Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NHL Playoffs Drop Puck Tonight

Pensfan

T-8hrs:15mins

Wife and I have a bet on the playoffs this year... Wife says if the St Louis Blues win, we both have to get a Blues tattoo. If the Pens win, we get Pens tattoos.

I am very confident my body will continue to be Blues Free :devil:

GO PENS!!! :cheers:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to hell with all of you;

LET's GO FLYERS!!!!

My Christian heart prevents me from yelling the same obscenities at you as the ones I hurled at the TV last night during that horrible meltdown of a game.... haha

:eatdrink:

Edited by Pensfan

to hell with all of you;

LET's GO FLYERS!!!!

My Christian heart prevents me from yelling the same obscenities at you as the ones I hurled at the TV last night during that horrible meltdown of a game.... haha

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

I can't believe that after 40+ years of being a Rangers fan, I actually rooted for the Flyers. I felt so dirty. :)

What a game last night!

The Pen's let off the *thumb rest [generic]* when they should have kept it hammered all night.

Brzgalov played well after the 1st period.

Can't believe Weber did not get suspended for the hit in the Nashville/Detroit game.

Flyers west, The LA Kings against Vancouver was a really good game also. Richards and Carter factored in the win heavily.

I would like to see in round 2 the following match ups;

Rangers vs Devils

Flyers vs Boston

Who knows it could happen?

Also, would love to see Flyers vs Kings in the finals.

to hell with all of you;

LET's GO FLYERS!!!!

I can't believe that after 40+ years of being a Rangers fan, I actually rooted for the Flyers. I felt so dirty. :)

It is a good dirty feeling!

What's dirty was the officiating at the Wings/Preds game. As Mickey Redmond kept repeating "Unbelieveable"!

If it was anyone else, say Rinaldo from the Flyers, he would have been suspended for 20+ games.

to hell with all of you;

LET's GO FLYERS!!!!

As a fellow marine, you cannot root for the flyers-ever. Think Eddie giacomin!

to hell with all of you;

LET's GO FLYERS!!!!

As a fellow marine, you cannot root for the flyers-ever. Think Eddie giacomin!

ahhhh "fast eddie"... thanks for the intervention.... I had a weak moment.

:bow:

Flyers getting massacered tonight, 10-3 as I type this.

City of brotherly love isn't showing much love for their team tonight....1/2 the fans have left the building.

Ain't that the truth, they were even mock cheering on a few pucks that Bob covered up.

That was an ugly game for goaltending but glad to see the Pens playing well. Also very cool to hear the "usa" chant when they announced the service member. Some cool fans in Philly.

Edited by gohuskers