Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Task Force Dagger 3 Gun Championship

Around 3.5 hrs from the airport to Blakley.

It is around two hours from Tallahassee, but the extra cost of the ticket into Tally will probably more than pay for the rental car from Atlanta. And it would take the other hour and a half to switch planes in Atlanta and fly into TLH anyway. Same amount of time, but more money. Looks like ATL is the way to go.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So looks like ATL is the closest airport with a direct flight. Everything has ridiculous layovers so its just easier and faster to drive from ATL.

Also, did I miss a round count somewhere?

Thanks

Round count was on press release attached earlier in the thread. Appr 175 rifle, 175 pistol, 80 bird, 10 slug. Stages will be posted within the next 3 days. Longest rifle shot on 10" flasher, 325yds. Lots of rifle shooting on steel at 200-300 yds (A/C size steel, flashers, plate rack(150yd), etc).

Throughout the day, I will post stages for the TF Dagger Championship in this thread. All will be posted by the end of the day. We will also post on the AIM website. As the stages post, please respond if you have any questions, other people may have the same question. My Powerpoint skills aren't anything special, so if there is a typo or something is not made clear, please let me know. I will not try to give exact distances to targets, but I will give a general idea of max distance for the respective stage. We will not be taking anymore registrations after this weekend, so please get them into me if you have been putting it off. There are a few slots left for Sunday, and apprx 20 left for Saturday. Squads will be posted along with cabin and cart breakdown NLT next Monday. Thanks again everyone. Things are coming along well here at AIM, and it is going to be a great match.

post-17388-0-13723400-1338908025_thumb.j

Throughout the day, I will post stages for the TF Dagger Championship in this thread. All will be posted by the end of the day. We will also post on the AIM website. As the stages post, please respond if you have any questions, other people may have the same question. My Powerpoint skills aren't anything special, so if there is a typo or something is not made clear, please let me know. I will not try to give exact distances to targets, but I will give a general idea of max distance for the respective stage. We will not be taking anymore registrations after this weekend, so please get them into me if you have been putting it off. There are a few slots left for Sunday, and apprx 20 left for Saturday. Squads will be posted along with cabin and cart breakdown NLT next Monday. Thanks again everyone. Things are coming along well here at AIM, and it is going to be a great match.

By the way, please don't let the scale of targets in the stage diagrams mislead you. I wanted to them big enough to see on the diagram, so no....those are not 30" Flashers at 40yds! (more like 8-10" Flashers at apprx 200-325yds)

Jimmy, we will have those. The tgts I was talking about in the zero range are just for people to confirm zero when they get into town. There won't be any 2" tgts at 200 during the match, I don't want to have to pick up your brass pile.

Hell I would have to take out a second mortgage to afford the brass to make the pile. Those small flashers from this weekend were bad enough.

Big Jimmy, maybe I will loan you some of my OPEN equipment and it will make it easier :roflol:

BTW, enjoyed shooting with you guys this past weekend.

What time is the approximate shooters meeting in the morning? We need to know how early we need to drive from Atlanta arrive there and have a quick zero confirmation and still make it at the shooters meeting.

What time is the approximate shooters meeting in the morning? We need to know how early we need to drive from Atlanta arrive there and have a quick zero confirmation and still make it at the shooters meeting.

8:30am Shooters Meeting, Match Start immediately after. Squads, timeline, and additional info posting this weekend.

I really wish I could make this one. I was asked if I was available to RO this but with moving and everything else I have going on I just can't make it unfortunately. I am sure Jeremy will need more help in the future and ill be available.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

If we come on Saturday but, are shooting on Sunday will we be able to use the zero range Saturday afternoon? I like sleeping in and getting that beauty sleep ... Lol!!

Thanks, Hadley O.

Edited by hammerhead1