Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benefit 3 man team 3- gun

We hold fundraiser events the entire memorial day weekend. This year we are hosting a 3 man team 3-gun. This is not part of the series 3 man team matches. It could serve as good practice if you are close enough to make the match. We will have 5 stages and a post shoot for the 6th stage.

Details are on the range website(creeksidefiringrangerange.com)

Hope to see some of you there.

I'm interested in driving to GA for that weekend but my teammates for the series won't be able to make it due to their distance.

I'm down to be a ringer (a 3rd person) for some good practice.

-Cameron

I'm interested in driving to GA for that weekend but my teammates for the series won't be able to make it due to their distance.

I'm down to be a ringer (a 3rd person) for some good practice.

-Cameron

Cam, I'll try to get Greg to go and you can be our ringer!:cheers:

I am interested , however, when I went to the website, I did not see anything about a 3man 3G event on Memorial Day weekend. Do we need to preregister? One day event? etc.

It is the event on May 26 on the Creekside calendar.

If its a one day match and I can make it I may dive in. Sounds like a good time and some practice.

Ryan

You and team Fordyce should all shoot it together. I'd shoot it but I'm already committed to a precision rifle match that weekend.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

If interested in this do we need to pre reg?

According to the website, just send him a list of the team members and once you pay, you will be in the match.

From the website:

This match is part of the Memorial Day weekend fundraiser we do at the range to raise

money for a family member or a member of the armed forces that was wounded or

killed in action.

The match will require 3 team members. There will be 5 stages and a post shoot for the

6th stage. All 3 team members will be required to shoot one gun on each stage. At some

point during the match every team member must shoot all 3 guns(meaning each team

member must shoot the pistol, rifle, and shotgun on at least one stage.

Most stages will be relay type stages with at least one stage and the post shoot where

all 3 team members shoot at the same time on the stage. The stage design is being

assisted by some of the best 3 gunners in the southeast.

Scoring will be time plus penalties with the lowest team score winning the match. All

paper and cardboard targets will require 2 hits on paper to neutralize, all steel must fall

to score, and all clays must break to score.

We are only running one division(scope tactical). The guidelines for the guns will follow

the guidelines of the USPSA Multi Gun scope tactical division.

Match fee is $100.00 per team. We are not having applications for the match. You

will need to send me a list of your team and you will officially be in the match once

your match fee is received. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at

creek375@gmail.com

We are also having a service rifle match and tactical rifle match on the following

Monday. If you have a chance hang around and shoot those also.

Sign in for the match starts at 8:00 a.m. Sign in ends at 9:15 a.m. If you are not signed in

by 9:15 a.m. you missed the match.

Safety Briefing at 9:30 a.m.

• 4 weeks later...