Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NCAA Championship 2012: UK Wildcats vs Kansas Jayhawks

You know when I went to post I looked for "Sports" or "non shooting-related sports", and when I didn't see it I went for the misc forum. Just now realized maybe this could go under "TV". Please don't hurt me! :unsure:

I'm from Kentucky and UK is a way of life. Always has been, always will be. God forbid you're a Louisville fan....

I've heard of them but I've never actually seen one.

Someone told me once they saw one but I'm pretty sure it was St LOUIS Cardinals.

On the news last night a reporter was out in downtown Lexington trying to interview college kids...

Reporter: "Excuse me, sir. How do you feel about tonight's victory??

Student (having a little trouble standing): "I FEEL @#$%ING AWESOME!!! WOOOOO!!"

They soon cut away and apologized for the scene lol.

... What did they think a drunk college kid whose team just won the 'ship was gonna say?

They were hoping he would say exactly that. Making fun of drunk college kids is a sport for reporters.

The jackpot answer would have been "I'm tired because I had to stand since I burned my couch after the Louisville game"

:)

They were hoping he would say exactly that. Making fun of drunk college kids is a sport for reporters.

The jackpot answer would have been "I'm tired because I had to stand since I burned my couch after the Louisville game"

:)

Hahaha I'll bet.

Oh I forgot to mention they didn't get a chance to bleep him lol.

Also, saw this recently lol:

vg63pc.jpg

Edited by Jeanjacket