Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ORPCI Club Multi Gun orpci.org

ORPCI will host a Club multi gun match this Saturday March 31,2012. The match will again be a 3-gun or a 2-gun event so if you do not have a shotgun come shoot just rifle and pistol. No steel core ammo as we will be shooting 200 yd steel with rifle.

Sign in opens at 9:00 AM and we shoot at 10:00AM. The cost to non-members is $15.00. We will have six stages with 69 rds rifle, 88 (113) pistol, and 31 (0) shot. There will not be slugs or buckshot this time. The IMG rules will be used. This is the same rule set as the Rockcastle ProAm except we will have a 180 second par time and recognize all divisions. The stages will be posted soon at orpci.org

Come shoot with us..........

GW

Looking forward to it! I'm hoping to see some guys I shot with at BGSL in January, and one I went to highschool with, come down and shoot. We've got a small contigent from north of the Ohio coming.

Now to practice some 200 yard iron sight stuff :roflol:

Edited by sbcman

I was begining to wonder if there would be a round count posted.

Are they the same 200yard targets from last years match?

Thanks

I don't have the email here at work but-(if I recall) 69 rifle, 88 pistol, 30something shot, no buck, no slugs.

I don't know the 200 yd answer but would guess yes.

Dave

I was begining to wonder if there would be a round count posted.

Are they the same 200yard targets from last years match?

Thanks

The stages are posted at orpci.org. We will use the same rifle steel as last year at ~ 210 yds.

• 2 weeks later...