Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benelli M2 field repair kit

joelogic

Maybe a stupid question but I searched for a Benelli field repair kit and the results came back with nothing. Repairs kits for other makes and models but no Benelli. I would hate to have traveled to a match to have my gun not repairable.

No such thing?

Not available?

Benelli's don't break?

What spare parts would you carry? Mag spring, shell catch,?

I've been wondering about the same thing lately. I'd also like another M2 to bring as a spare, but in the mean time, what kind of parts do you guys bring to matches?

I had a extractor break once during a match so I do carry a extra bolt assembly now. If you have a failure for the most part someone there will have a part you can use or will let you borrow a gun. That's the great thing about shooters the are always willing to help.

As far as gun parts go try http://www.gunpartscorp.com/

FWIW, all the people who had to fall out of trooper for shotgun failures were using Remington 1100s/1187s to the best of my knowledge.

Its probably easier to just carry a spare gun. There will be opportunities where you could load both and use them both on the stage (one at a time). I'm taking 2 saigas this year, and they will probably both fail spectacularly.