Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open Glock Holster?

LYNRDSKYNRD

I am completely new to Open Division. I have sent a G17 to SJC it will be fitted with a C-More railway. I need a holster and I have no idea what brands or model numbers will work. Any suggestions or advice as far as holster selection will be greatly appreciated.

Edited by LYNRDSKYNRD

I am completely new to Open Division. I have sent a G17 to SJC it will be fitted with a C-More railway. I need a holster and I have no idea what brands or model numbers will work. Any suggestions or advice as far as holster selection will be greatly appreciated.

Good question. Turning the G35 into an open gun. Holster info would help.

No problem, I run with a DAA currently, but I'm testing the Guga Ribas and the manny Bragg tomorrow. Updates to follow. There's a ton of options, like the afore mentioned, and Ghost (czcustom.com), CR Speed (everywhere) etc. I'll make a post about the test tomorrow for you.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Noximus , Do you have a used holster for the G35 and a Carver mount that you would be interested in parting with?

No, I dont run a Carver mount. Yes, its weird since I am a Carver shooter, but the CR Speed doesnt get along with me at all. Something about me being a prick, buuuuutttt anyways. Bobby built my team gun with an SJC (we distribute for them, as well as install) so I could run my preferred Manny Bragg USA holster. PM me with any questions and I'll see what I can do for you.

daa or ghost

Read above re: Manny Bragg/USA

Edited by Noximus03