Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rockcastle USPSA Monthly Match - 3/24/12

The monthly match at Rockcastle Shooting Center is this coming Saturday, March 24th. The min round count is 143, and the stages certainly look interesting!

For anyone curious, the classifier will be CM99-33.

Good luck!

Topics merged here. - Admin

March 24th, 2012

Registration starts at 9am Shooting will begin shortly after. 6 stages 143 min round count. Lunch Specials will be available in the restaurant. After the shooting stops we are having a Jimmy Buffet cover band playing from 7p-10p with drink specials if some of you want to stick around. Hope to see ya there!!

Edited by Flexmoney

USPSA? Where is Rockcastle? ;)

Hmmm... That is this Saturday. Is the 4th Saturday your regularly scheduled monthly match date? I'd like to make one, but I'll probably need some planning time (over 5hrs one way).

Several folks from Ohio came down for last month's match.

If you arrive early enough, they have a good breakfast setup.

How does that work out? Is breakfast at the restaurant?

After the shooting stops we are having a Jimmy Buffet cover band playing from 7p-10p with drink specials if some of you want to stick around.

Is that a regular occurrence?

Not likely to make it this month, but... If I can figure out the various options, maybe this turns into a motorcycle trip for a handful of us at some point. cool.gif

It is roughly 50 ft. from the restaurant to match registration in the hotel. If required, there is a restroom enroute.

Dave

It is roughly 50 ft. from the restaurant to match registration in the hotel. If required, there is a restroom enroute.

Dave

Dave, bring your revolver to SCCC for ICORE sunday.

Edited by colt22man

Dave

Jack J. called me today about ICORE. I didn't know it was back. I need to shoot another single stack match before battle in the bluegrass so I can cement myself in the middle of the C class folks. :D

Dave

Dave

Jack J. called me today about ICORE. I didn't know it was back. I need to shoot another single stack match before battle in the bluegrass so I can cement myself in the middle of the C class folks. :D

Dave

SouthCentral USPSA, Brownstown, Ind. 4/1/2012. 10 am eastern time start. 6 stages, usually around 150 rounds. Very good match.

After the shooting stops we are having a Jimmy Buffet cover band playing from 7p-10p with drink specials if some of you want to stick around.

Is that a regular occurrence?

Not likely to make it this month, but... If I can figure out the various options, maybe this turns into a motorcycle trip for a handful of us at some point. cool.gif

Kyle,

I'd like to get a group from cincinnati, dayton and Columbus to make the trip sometime. We can shoot Miami Rifle on Sunday. Sounds like a great weekend to me!