Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Welcome Tim Andersen

I am going to take the opportunity to be the first to welcome Tim Andersen to the BE Forums, who joined today.

Tim is a long standing member of IPSC and is a very active handgun and rifle shooter.

More importantly Tim is the Chairman of the IPSC Rifle Rules Committee and his involvement here should prove very beneficial all round.

I wholeheartedly second that motion.

Of course this means that The Gang Of Three (pictured here) are all now registered on the BE Forums.

Yes, yes, I know. It's pretty exciting stuff. The three greatest IPSC Rule minds in the world are here ................... plus there's Tim, Neil and I.

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk! :wacko:

Welcome to the forums Tim!

I know we had quite an exchange of emails during the preparation phase of ESC 2003, but (where are those damn pills... <_< ) I can't remenber if I met you in person on the range in Terni...

...I spent too much time buried in that secretary office at the entrance gate that I barely remeber a set of faces and a set of names, but no links between the two sets... :(

BTW, who the h#@* was that Mr. Alzheimer and how did he slip through the gate...? :rolleyes:

Hi all,

Thank you very much for the warm welcome! :)

Just back from the most enjoyable Handgun Level III Swedish Championships in Stockholm. Nice friends, nice stages, nice wheather...

Will be tied up in planning our double Nordic Championships / Rooster Mountain July 21 - 25. If my response should be a bit slow...

Thanks again all!

Tim

Is Tim also on staff at the ICFMBRO's?  :huh:  :lol:

He was our first inmate ............... at the Swedish branch, eventhough Tim's a Dane (something about him wanting to try different pastries, whatever that means).

Um, ABBA, ABBA, DO ? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...