Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Warren sight installation and accuracy

Red Ryder

Love my WT sights. These are not Bomars <_<

Sight alignment.... Sight picture.... Trigger control

DSC04707.jpg

This just goes to show what different shooters eyes like best. I tried the WT sights (all black) before giving the Sevigny's a shot. I thought that the U Notch would force me to only focus on the square edges of the upper rear notch and the front sight blade. I also thought that the wave design would be beneficial as far as a less occluded view of the target. I found out that I HATE "u notch" rear sights, and that they provided none of the benefits I thought they would give me. The boxy, super simple sight picture of the Sevigny's fits me best for some reason.

Just got my sights today, .125 front/ .125 rear, and I was shocked to see daylight on both sides. Just the right amount of daylight for me. I think I'm gonna like them.

I'm glad it worked out for you. If you can, post a picture of what your sight picture looks like. Try to get the picture to look as close as possible to what you see when you're shooting. Thanks for the update.

I have the sights in post #25 (also with the green FO), and am quite happy with them. I like the quick acquisition, and am accurate enough even with lots of light around the post. I think the "rabbit ears", along with the wide light bars, help the quick acquisition.

I don't think I have ever even been aware of the "U" at the bottome of the sight picture...

Back to the OP Used to use a similar load. While it was great in the M&P for Glocks once we went past 15 yards the groups started opening up. Changed over to a 147 and they shrank considerably. Not saying it is definitely your problem but you might give it a try.