Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Crimson Trace Midnight 3 Gun Invitational

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only when I'm not shooting Swarovski. ;-) I'll flip you for it Jesse! See you at Nordic.

Oh man I thought I was going to have it easy at Nordic. You should stay home.

HA! What and miss the Mosquitoes! That was way too much fun last year to miss. I just wish I had more time to practice my charcoal briquette toss and shoot technique. See you there.

That Crimson Trace Midnight 3 Gun Invitational was insane!!! It was the best three gun match ever put on. You started with the free catered dinners every evening and tossed in some amazing staged full-auto/NVG/Thermal gear just to get our attention. If you like competing in three gun, try it in the dark!!! Thank you, Ian and all the folks at Crimson Trace for very memorable experience. It goes without saying that you need great staff running the match and you had it! Chuck, Travis (the most generous, giving family in the sport) and Linda, See you next year.(Please)

Thank You.

Rob. If you don't get any bites let me know. I have a meeting at CT next week I can pick you up one. Gotta discuss next years plans.

Hey, Chuck! If you can get a such-a-deal on a rail-mount laser from CT, would you pick one up for me? I'll be at the CCS on Saturday...

B

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New carbine is built...

16SCav_zpse13fa986.jpg

Cav Arms lower with a POF modular trigger, Carbon Arms 16" upper, Halo Suppressor, 7.0 pounds on the dot.

Landing lights, lasers and optics en-route. When is next years match?

Edited by MarkCO