Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

St Louis Witness Fan

Papajohn

Hi all, another new forum member, but not new to Witness pistols............I just got my fourth. I inhabit other fora but this one looked interesting, so I thought I'd join in. My latest gun is a stock 10mm, fairly dated, I think it's a small frame (like my 40) but there are some dimensional differences, so I'm not sure. My other two Witnesses are both 45's, a standard Match and a semi-custom coned-breech short slide single action gun that an EAA honcho had made up, it also came with a 9mm slide. My Match gun is far and away my favorite, but the 40 gets carried a lot off-duty, as does the shorty 45. Once I get some more 10mm mags and get more familiar with the Ten, it will also likely be a CCW gun.

I tend to keep my guns stock, but I'm always interested in what modifications others have made to their pistols, why they felt they were a good idea, and how things are working out!

Forgive me if I don't post a lot, I'd rather be reloading ammo or burning it up than sitting at a desk......I hope you understand!

PJ

welcome John!

Sparta USPSA usually has their (our?) matches on the third Saturday of the month. We will start back up, though, on Saturday March 24th with a 6 stage classifier match. Match fee is $15. The matches are held at the World Recreation and Shooting Complex in Sparta, IL.

If you would like to be added to our email list, email me a spartaUSPSA AT yahoo DOT com .