Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello: That kid is great :cheers: I remember the first skateboards we had with steel wheels that would slide when you turned kinda like surfing but the landings hurt more with blood. I still have my skateboard I made in grade 7 with Sims urethane wheels, Tracker trucks. I take it to the skate park with my sons and all the kids love how fast it is. They call it old school or maybe that is what they are calling me :roflol: Thanks, Eric

• 2 weeks later...

Hello: That kid is great :cheers: I remember the first skateboards we had with steel wheels that would slide when you turned kinda like surfing but the landings hurt more with blood. I still have my skateboard I made in grade 7 with Sims urethane wheels, Tracker trucks. I take it to the skate park with my sons and all the kids love how fast it is. They call it old school or maybe that is what they are calling me :roflol: Thanks, Eric

Boy does that bring back memories. My skateboard also had simms wheels (snakes I think they were called). I had Gull wing Phoenix trucks and a home made board i made in my dads cabinet shop outa some exotic hardwood plywood he had leftover from a job. I think the arthritus in my wrist is from all the falls we took. Never had protectors for that back then.

Edited by mpeltier