Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New XDM airsoft trainer

Brian N.

I wonder if they got permission from Springfield to use the XDm trademark? The XD/m trademarks are for North America only, the rest of the world it is the HS 2000.

Rich

Not true! The new XDm is worldwide trademark. The old XD was for North America only and the rest world had HS2000's.

I wonder if they got permission from Springfield to use the XDm trademark? The XD/m trademarks are for North America only, the rest of the world it is the HS 2000.

Rich

Not true! The new XDm is worldwide trademark. The old XD was for North America only and the rest world had HS2000's.

OK, but did they get permission from Springfield, if they didn't these may become a hot item to have.

Rich

I ordered one - once it arrives I will post my opinion on it.

Can't wait to hear from you! I incorporate airsoft into my training a lot and I think it helps. Might have to get one and dress it up like my Open XDM.

I received on of these pistols today, it is like the other air soft pistols I have. The magazines are a little heavier than my other wide body 1911's. The feel of the gun is very similar to a real XDm, the polymer has a harder feel to it. It is a pretty good copy of the the XDm, it will be fun to play with.

Rich

One another note since I went to the web site to look at this unit I was amazed at how many guns that they are copying. It bothers me that they are using names that I don't think they have gotten permission to use. I could be wrong about the others, but a source at Springfield said they had no idea this was going on and no permission was given to use their trademarks. Some other names I saw were SV, Brazos, Night Hawk, Lim Cat to name a few.

I received on of these pistols today, it is like the other air soft pistols I have. The magazines are a little heavier than my other wide body 1911's. The feel of the gun is very similar to a real XDm, the polymer has a harder feel to it. It is a pretty good copy of the the XDm, it will be fun to play with.

Rich

One another note since I went to the web site to look at this unit I was amazed at how many guns that they are copying. It bothers me that they are using names that I don't think they have gotten permission to use. I could be wrong about the others, but a source at Springfield said they had no idea this was going on and no permission was given to use their trademarks. Some other names I saw were SV, Brazos, Night Hawk, Lim Cat to name a few.

Maybe good idea to get one before they get banned. Say can the stiights be changed on this gun?

Well I got mine today - don't know why I didn't think about getting more mags.

I had hoped to be able to use it with my beam hit system, but it can't fit.

I haven't found any green gas in town yet - has a pretty decent trigger, and balance

The trigger and grip safety work.

It should work for a dry fire tool, which is why I wanted it.

It would be very cool if I could find a laser insert which worked w it...

• 1 month later...