Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 FNH USA 3 Gun

Here is the application. Cannot be postmarked before May 1st

Link to the application for those who cannot download:

2012 FNH 3Gun Application

PLEASE type the application & then print it. Penmanship is not a strong point among 3 gunners . . .

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2012 FNH USA 3 Gun Statistician

Application.pdf

Edited by LChico

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I have a feeling that good news will be posted here shortly!

Larry

New MD for 2012?

Do the words PENALTY BOX mean anything there to you Mayor?????

You will notice he has the good sense not to suggest that they replace the statistician . . .

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Larry

New MD for 2012?

You will notice he has the good sense not to suggest that they replace the statistician . . .

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Of course not stats have been perfect;)

Larry

New MD for 2012?

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Of course not stats have been perfect;)

SUCK UP! :cheers:

The link brings up the 2011 application for me.

Is this the application we are to use for 2012?

Edit.

The PDF attached is the correct one.

web link goes to 2011 for now.

The link is correct. I suspect you have been to the website & checked the 2011 application in the last few weeks & it was saved in your internet cache (your computer may 'store' some webpages so that they load more quickly). You can try going to http://www.lchico5u.com/FNH3G.html and selecting "Application" from the tabs under the logo.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Edited by LChico

The link is correct. I suspect you have been to the website & checked the 2011 application in the last few weeks & it was saved in your internet cache (your computer may 'store' some webpages so that they load more quickly). You can try going to http://www.lchico5u.com/FNH3G.html and selecting "Application" from the tabs under the logo.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

My apologies.

Too excited about the match to hit refresh when on the page.

We will be once again having 3 stages together and half day format. We will have some cool toys to shoot on your off time. I am currently working some room blocks, as well as giving you the opportunity to preorder lunches. I will try to talk the ladies into selling Chicken and Dumplings by the gallon for those of you driving....a little take home from the match.

We will once again shoot all three guns on each stage and yes you will need slings for both the rifle and shotgun. We will give you options on the stages as to what targets you want to engage with what firearm you choose. An example, you can shoot the 50 yard paper targets with a rifle (1 center hit or two anywhere) or shotgun, 1 slug hit anywhere....oh decisions! Each stage may be different as to hits required so make sure you are paying special attention to your stage walk throughs and ask questions. :devil:

3 stages are done and currently working the other 6.

Larry

Edited by sbmd

Oh yea I forgot to mention....... I was told by someone very important that they wanted to see 150 guns on the prize table! I guess I have my work cut out for me.

Oh yea I forgot to mention....... I was told by someone very important that they wanted to see 150 guns on the prize table! I guess I have my work cut out for me.

I think u misread my email. It said 175 guns. I think we should need to bring a sling for the prize table too:)

I think u misread my email. It said 175 guns. I think we should need to bring a sling for the prize table too:)

Jesse, you let the cat out of the bag.....don't bring a sling for the prize table, I have contacted the local grocery store for shooters to use shopping carts to haul the bounty from the prize table. :cheers:

Jesse, you let the cat out of the bag.....don't bring a sling for the prize table, I have contacted the local grocery store for shooters to use shopping carts to haul the bounty from the prize table. :cheers:

I need the kind that looks like a little car please. :cheers:

I need the kind that looks like a little car please. :cheers:

I'm bringing my own cart...

shoppingcart.jpg

But you guys can keep the guns. Too much of a hassle for us foreigners to actually accept as prizes.

I'll take whatever doesn't require an export permit :D

The 2012 FNH USA 3 Gun is planed for September 20-22, 2012 in Glen Gary, WV. 9 Stages with all three guns on each stage and continuing with the half day format. This year we will have side events for you to try out some of the really cool toys available from our match sponsors.

I am going on record....we will NOT be using the count down clock for registration, we will NOT require you to shoot previous matches to sign up however we will ask that you be prepared as the match application will be available on 1 May 2012.

The match hotel will remain the same and we have reserved a banquet facility closer to the range and match hotel.

Staff will shoot on September 19 and of course we can always use help. Did I mention we took really good care of the match staff last year.

Stay tuned for more information and another exciting match.

Larry

Match Director

What was/is the match hotel? I couldn't find any previous reference to it.

MATCH HOTEL

Hampton Inn N/Convention Center

1204 Berryville Avenue

Winchester, VA 22601

Telephone: 540.678.4000

$81.00 per night

FNH USA 3 Gun Block

Additional hotels:

Hampton Inn Martinsburg South - Inwood

4758 Gerrardstown Road

Inwood, WV 25428

Phone: 304-229-6677

$89.00 per night

Peacemaker Room Block

Currently working on a hotel in Martinsburg.

Larry