Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Setting up Benelli M2 for Open Division

TGibe

Any idea where I can pick up a spare lifter to send off to CRUMS?

I have heard his turnaround is quick, but would rather not have the gun down right now...

Thanks,

Allen

Call him or email him, he had em in stock when I ordered one. Got a brand new one from him in a week.

jj

my thumb was bleeding the first time i tried to practice loading an M2.

turn around for the lifter was pretty quick for me...under a week. but like the others said, shoot him an email first.

m2_2804.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

turn around for the lifter was pretty quick for me...under a week. but like the others said, shoot him an email first.

m2_2804.jpg

I got in touch with him and he had one is stock so I ordered it... Hopefully I will get it before my match on the 10th :surprise:

m2_2804.jpg

I got in touch with him and he had one is stock so I ordered it... Hopefully I will get it before my match on the 10th :surprise:

Im not going to guarantee anything on his behalf, but I doubt you will get it any later than Thursday.

Fun Fact:

If you dont take tension off of the hammer when disassembling the trigger group parts go flying. Take it apart in a freezer bag, and Brownells has an awesome detailed schematic of how it goes back together. Just in case you havent done it before.

Im not going to guarantee anything on his behalf, but I doubt you will get it any later than Thursday.

Fun Fact:

If you dont take tension off of the hammer when disassembling the trigger group parts go flying. Take it apart in a freezer bag, and Brownells has an awesome detailed schematic of how it goes back together. Just in case you havent done it before.

Looks like it shipped Wednesday, but I didn't get it in today's mail... :(

No biggie I will have it for the April match :cheers:

Anybody ever do any cutting or drilling on the Arredondo chute? They seem to have a lot of extra material on them.

What are you wanting to accomplish? They are big but they don't weigh much.

Fun Fact:

Thanks for the tip on the trigger pressure. Got everything in pretty quickly... it was a lot easier than I expected.

Now I just need to find a way to reduce the shell catch friction. I don't want to mess with the spring, but would really like to be able to load a little easier...