Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

North Mountain...aka Bob Purdue

ChrisC

I would like to give some public recognition on how great the customer service is at North Mountain.. Bob, thank you for taking care of me, I proudly use your products and have always told people where I got them... Ill be ordering your RETRO speedloader rack soon

Chris

Edited by ChrisC

I recently had some questions concerning IDPA and his new moon clip holder. Not only did I get the information I wanted but then immediately ordered the product. I think that the moon-clip holder reached my door almost before I hung up the phone. Great guy, great service, great product.

Garry Newton

I have dealt with Bob both on a personal and professional level and he is everything people have said. Two years ago at the Memphis Charity Challenge (which he is a big supporter of by the way) we were in the same squad. I mentioned that I wanted to get one of his moon-clip holders, but the posts were too large for my .38/9mm moons. He not only sold me one at his buy it at the match discount, he had the posts turned down to fit my moons at no extra charge and shipped it free within ten days after the match. Last year at this same match, I had a major brain cramp and left home without my belt and holster rig. I had a spare holster in my bag and a belt I could make do, but no moon-clip holder. A couple of people offered me the use of theirs, but they were the old style that were too small for my belt. Bob pulled and new in the box moon holder out and said, "use this one." When the match was over he would not accept payment for its use. He is a fine gentleman and a great guy to shoot with and do business with. I highly recommend him for your revolver needs.

I noticed that a "retro speedloader holder" was mentioned. I looked at the 4wheelguns website and saw it listed there. It looks different than the previous speedloader holder. Are both being offered now or just the retro. I didn't see the other model shown. I'm not refering to the IDPA legal holder. thanks, Mark

I am finding out that most of the revolver shooters and vendors and manufactures seem to go out of their way to help fellow revolver shooters. This is something else I find appealing about this class.

Can't wait for the shooting season to start up around here.

I called to confirm stock on a set of big butt grips for my 625. Not only did he have them in stock, he told me if I could place the order on his website quickly he could get them shipped within the hour as he was about to take the day's shipment out. I did and he did. They were in my mailbox 2 days later. I don't care who you are, you can't beat that with a stick. This was just be fore Area 4 last year and I was on short time. :cheers:

Bob in a real Gentleman.

He is also a true Proffessional with his work.

He is also a GREAT supporter of Shooting, and revolver shooting particularly

He is also a VERY GENEROUS SPONSOR of the Memphis Charity Challenge.

I am HONORED to be able to call him a friend. ;)

Hopalong