Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2nd Annual Tactical Shotgun Championship

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gateway 3-Gun is pleased to announce that for 2013 this match has been combined with the Gateway 3-Gun match! Gateway 3-Gun is Proud to have Nordic Components as our Partner and Title Sponsor for the newly renamed 2013 Nordic Components Practical Shotgun Challenge !!

The match will be held at the World Shooting Complex in Sparta, Illinois on July 6-7 you can register now at NC Practical Shotgun Challenge

We look forward to seeing everyone there!

Edited by JTMaddox

• 2 weeks later...

Nordic Components is pleased to be the title sponsor of the Gateway 3-Gun Pratical Shotgun Challenge, taking place in July, 2013

We are also hoping that we can arrange to have another match at home in Minnesota sometime next summer.

We will let you know as soon as we can.

Nordic Components is pleased to be the title sponsor of the Gateway 3-Gun Pratical Shotgun Challenge, taking place in July, 2013

We are also hoping that we can arrange to have another match at home in Minnesota sometime next summer.

We will let you know as soon as we can.

I'm really glad to hear this! I was hoping we hadn't seen the last of those. The first year was fun, the second was 10x better, I want to play some more!

Thanks Guys!

Information is confusing at this time. I think I can clear some of it up and will do more in another posting soon.

The match last summer, the NORDIC COMPONENTS TACTICAL SHOTGUN CHAMPIONSHIP, held in St Cloud Minnesota at the same range as the former DPMS Tri-Gun Challenge is in the works. This match will likely take place the last weekend of July as it did last year. The same group that workded directly with Nordic, the MINNESOTA 3 GUN GROUP, along with Nordic, one of our home state business', will again put together a not to miss shotgun match. I have been getting a ton of emails and questions on this so be patient please. Thanks. Jay

The Nordic Shotgun match at the Del-Tone / Luth Range in St. Cloud is a pretty awesome event, worth the trip and the stages and weather are fantastic, or have been the last two years. If your within driving distance, this match is worth the trek.

the MINNESOTA 3 GUN GROUP, along with Nordic, one of our home state business', will again put together a not to miss shotgun match.

Glad to hear that Minnesota 3-Gun is stepping up again to have the shotgun match in Minnesota! Last year's match was awesome and was one of my favorite matches to shoot.

Didn't mean to cause any confusion and apologize for any misunderstanding on my part. The Minnesota 3-Gun shotgun match held at Del-Tone/Luth Range in St. Cloud Minnesota is a separate event from the Nordic Components Practical Shotgun Challenge presented by Gateway 3-Gun in Sparta Illinois.

Both are sure to be awesome events and I can't wait to shoot with the great guys from Minnesota 3-Gun again this year!

So just to be clear, the Nordic Components Tactical Shotgun Championship will be having its 3rd Annual Match in St Cloud MN and is seperate from the Gateway 3-Gun's 2013 Nordic Components Practical Shotgun Challenge.

Awesome, what is the date?

hi Ken when do the 2013 apps come out. We would love to come home for this match.

Jomar and I will be point of contact for the match this year. MN3GunGroup, of which Ken is a part of will be leading the effort. None to worry for you shooters who are looking for fun stages, we designed it and ran it last year as well, just taking some more of the work load off of Kenny's desk.

We hope to get info out real soon and will start a new topic. We are waiting for Del-Tone/Luth Range to confirm the dates of July 27 and 28, Same weekend as last year. Match fee will likely be 150 and 75 for Juniors.

Jay

Edited by J.Schmitt

Thanks Jay. We're just trying to plan some of our shooting this year. We sent in our apps to CMMG and hope to see you there and we're also looking forward to the shotgun match and seeing some more of our friends we missed when we were back last year.

Thanks Jay. We're just trying to plan some of our shooting this year. We sent in our apps to CMMG and hope to see you there and we're also looking forward to the shotgun match and seeing some more of our friends we missed when we were back last year.

Looking forward to seeing old friends John. Jay and I will be at the CMMG this year as well.

Nordic Components and the Minnesota 3-Gun Group are pleased to announce the 3rd Annual Tactical Shotgun Match to be held on July 27th-28th at the Del-Tone / Luth Gun Range in St Cloud, Minnesota.

Information is posted on this newly started thread http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=165953&st=0