Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun Match @ BGSL, Wilmore, KY Saturday the 28th

Scores are up on the website- thanks to whoever put in the time to get them figured up.

Good start to the season! I learned a lot that I hope to improve upon. Also learned that with a couple peices of brass, a cleaning rod and 5 multigun shooters you can, in fact, get into a locked Nissan truck with minimal damage- ah the things we learn in multigun :lol:

Had a great time! What beautiful weather for January. Thanks to the guys who built stages and ROed.

I felt like a chump letting new shooters borrow my shotgun and having it go down. I got the piston issue sorted yesterday and now it runs again.

Had a great time! What beautiful weather for January. Thanks to the guys who built stages and ROed.

I felt like a chump letting new shooters borrow my shotgun and having it go down. I got the piston issue sorted yesterday and now it runs again.

The old borrowed gun that doesn't quite work trick, eh? That's one way to move up a few spots in the results. ;-)

The old borrowed gun that doesn't quite work trick, eh? That's one way to move up a few spots in the results. ;-)

That trick only works if you aren't using the same gun. :wacko: